The theory behind the Council of Europe’s Pestalozzi Programme edited by Josef Huber and Pascale Mompoint-Gaillard:
- The role of teachers and teacher education in the broader context of teaching and learning for sustainable democratic societies.
- How can education for human rights, democracy and mutual understanding be embedded in existing curricula?
- What are the main values underlying our educational visions?
- Overcoming difficulties and action for change.
- Networking and communities of practice.